Sunday, August 30, 2009

Stick to the Plan and Everything will be OK.

Ok...I have totally veered off plan today and I'm feeling like 'I just don't care'.

I've done everything except wash my hair and dye the dog....lol...I mean wash the dog and dye my hair. Oh...didn't do laundry and I still have to pack things for the mail (did print the invoice though). I did put more stock in my Artfire studio though and added the Rapid Cart here so you guys won't have to work at Christmas shopping...gee...I'm so thoughtful. Shop, people...I need a new studio, I'm overflowing this one.

I'll work on the tile bracelet tonight but right now I feel like a nap....Seacrest, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) I don't care for moderated comments but due to people posting ads in the comments section I've been forced to add this function.