Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Earrings

I haven't made earrings in a while, well, except for the pair I made for my niece for Christmas, so I thought it was about time I made some!

These are based on one of my beaded beads....I fell in love with these matte ovals in a cantaloupe color and they go so well with red. I chose tiny burgundy Swarovski pearls and ruby Swarovski crystals, highlighted them with a little champagne gold and "Voila!"

They actually look very elegant and have a nice sparkle to them...alas not easy to capture with a photograph.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous earrings...the beaded bead is perfect for dangle earrings!!!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the beaded bead is perfect! They look fresh and juicy. Summer colors and even suitable for fall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) I don't care for moderated comments but due to people posting ads in the comments section I've been forced to add this function.