Monday, November 16, 2009

More Rings

The weekend was productive and I made four rings. The last two with a different technique than I've used before which gives the ring band much more flexibility.
I turned the black/silver/red one into finger armor though it is a lot lighter than my previous ones.
Then I made a 'ruffle ring'. These take time but are definitely fun to make and to wear.
I really like using the Swarovski rivolis
that Artbeads sent me through the blogger program. In these rings I used a 12mm Siam and a 12mm Montana sapphire.

Today it's back to pattern writing and illustrating, as much as I can do in six hours. It's day one of a new schedule, so we'll see how it works. The plan is to have the first two hours of my day doing my online thing, blogging, reading, researching, etc., then six hours of pattern illustrating and writing, then I am free to bead in the evening.
It's a busy week....classes on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, bead society Tuesday evening and an art reception on Friday evening so it will be interesting to see how much I get done. The plan is to have all my classes for November and December ready to go, then next week, Thanksgiving week, is totally free of classes or prep so I can work on the JOGS competition piece.
Best laid plans.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) I don't care for moderated comments but due to people posting ads in the comments section I've been forced to add this function.