Sunday, December 20, 2009

Reformatting

I've started reformatting my patterns so they work better as PDFs and I just listed my Peyote Pearl Ring pattern in my Artfire store. By popular request I actually taught this class twice this month, it really is a pretty little ring, easy enough for the absolute beginner and a quick fun project for the experienced beader. It takes a beginner about two hours to make and an experienced beader could probably knock it out in under an hour. So...if you're short a few gifts for under the tree this might just be the answer!

It's also fun to size it up and make it into a brooch, or, if you have a man in your life who still wears cufflinks...this would work great sized down and made in masculine colors. Men need to wear more beads!!!!

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous Mikki...I would love one of each!!!

    Easy you say for a beginner??? I'm going to check out your ring pattern...I love what you do but I've tried this kind of beading before and it is just beyond me...but this is on a smaller scale maybe I could grasp it??? I'll look...

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) I don't care for moderated comments but due to people posting ads in the comments section I've been forced to add this function.