Thursday, December 2, 2010

Would Someone Please Kidnap My Muse?

These are what got me up at 5am today.
Morganna was a-prodding, whispering in my ear to get up cos she had an idea.
It's not that I don't appreciate having an active muse, I do, really I do...but, she does not know when to quit!
As I was taking these photos she's now whispering...."wouldn't that look good as..." "wouldn't they be great in..." Grrrrr!!!!
I just need time to write the dang patterns.

Cindy and I were talking the other day about what our goals are and we both said we liked to do a new tutorial each month. That is a good pace.
I can also add in four new flatwork patterns in a month and still be at a relaxed pace.  But I swear I can't keep up with the pace my muse sets.

I know, I know, a lot of you are thinking I'm lucky to have such a problem but honestly, it's as bad as having a lazy muse but with less sleep.
I think my epitaph will read "Her Muse, in the studio, with too many ideas"

2 comments:

  1. lol! My goal is 12 a year, 'cause my muse either works like a demon or goes off to Mexico and drinks tequila, leaving me here to slog on without her.

    No in-betweens for that gal.

    So you can expect some months with several new patterns in them from me, and others with nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine's relentless. I wish she'd go on vacation so I could get caught up...as it is I'll be taking something to help me sleep tonight so she can't wake me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) I don't care for moderated comments but due to people posting ads in the comments section I've been forced to add this function.