Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back in Gear

I am finally back in gear and working like a normal me again :)
Not that I'm remotely 'normal' as my family frequently remind me and I'm not sure in a good way ;)

But normal for me is over-achieving workaholic and that can definitely be said that that's how I've started 2012....focused and nose to the grindstone.
I did start 2012 early with my release of the Industrial Chic: Corrugated Filigree Cuff in December but I've continued with the release of the matching necklace and the embellished bangle.  If you want to buy the tutorials just click on the pictures and it'll take you right to where you can buy them :) 




If you want both the Filigree Cuff and Necklace and want to save some $$$ they are available as a package :)

As we really need to get the house ready for sale ASAP I'm cutting my work week down to four days...which means four days of pattern writing or at least one pattern a week though I'll be beading every evening.  The goal is to have sold the house and be in Fresno by the Spring...I'd love to be there for the beginning of March in time for the Rogue Festival....but we'll see.












I have a bunch of things that need patterning, I'm presently working on finishing my Sand Dollar tutorial which has been waiting for it's center to be written and I've had the request (many) to write a tutorial for my Finger Armor so it is on my schedule for next week.

These are some of the ones I've made in the past.



Well....lots of eye candy this morning....hope you enjoy them :)

5 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful. I've been eyeing your filigree cuff pattern for a while now and this just puts me over the edge. :) I am also loving the sand dollar. Decisions, decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying looking at all your new goodies...I hope you sell your house as quick as you're planning!! That is not that far away!! whoo hoo..already planning which tutes I want.. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb desings!!! I love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The houses are selling quite well here usually within 90 days and we are in a good location, smallest house on the block with a huge garden. Even when we just mention selling people's ears pick up...it might actually sell faster than we're ready for...lol! The goal is to havve it ready for a realtor to look at by the end of the month....hopefully they'll think it's ok to sell as is. If not, I'll be doing some painting and staging :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) I don't care for moderated comments but due to people posting ads in the comments section I've been forced to add this function.