Friday, December 30, 2011

Clearing the Bead Board

Making progress on clearing the bead board before the ball drops at the end of the year.   Completed last night my herringbone Deco Medallion bracelet.


As you can see I used two different medallions for this one but I think a bracelet of either one of the medallions would be pretty too.  When I get to writing the pattern I think I'll put all three styles in because it would just be the joinings that would be different.   Of course I'll have to make two more bracelets :)


This was the first time I've used Delica 15/0s for more than just the small beads in a bezel but I felt these designs called for something delicate.
I'll probably try working them up in other beads too...maybe I'll be surprised :)


Anyway...that's one more UFO off the bead board and leave just one to go....not that I don't have a bunch more UFOs but there's only one left of the group I planned to be finished before the end of the year.

I'm hoping to finish the tutorial for the Corrugated Filigree Necklace today...six pages but I think I can do it.  That would leave tomorrow free for one last tutorial....an easy one, the Embellished Corrugated Bangle which is also the last and current piece on my bead board...the second version, embellished with the new Twin beads.

And yes...."My name is Mikki and I'm a workaholic"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) I don't care for moderated comments but due to people posting ads in the comments section I've been forced to add this function.