Friday, February 26, 2010

Busy Daze

But fortunately no sleepless nights.

The polymer clay class last night was so much fun, it's great as a teacher to hear your students coo over what they are making. Working on canes pretty much guarantees it though, as when you cut into the center of a newly made cane to see your creation for the first time....well, it's just a giddy moment.  To have students running around to show what they just made makes me one happy teacher.   I think the clay class will be a regular thing.

I finished the second sample of the corsage bracelet this morning and have been working on getting the class schedule online and into my store.  As you may notice you can view my class schedule here and then link to the class you want from there.   Everything in sync.  It's coming....order and organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) I don't care for moderated comments but due to people posting ads in the comments section I've been forced to add this function.