Thursday, February 11, 2010

Polishing

Lately my polishing has been on my polymer clay beads but it was time to put a new polish on my gallery things.
So I created some nice new labels....they look a little large on the ring pictured but are just 1 1/2" by 2". There's a mini bio and product story in them along with a checklist for components on the back all printed on glossy stock.
The ring is fresh off the beading mat, a tiger's eye cab on a Delica base with just a hint of animal print. Simple but elegant.

Next week I need to get back to clay smooshing and make something for the Artfire Smooshers "Spring" challenge.....I'm so tempted to be literal on this one! But I have the weekend Art Festival to get through first. I have to say, being in a gallery at a festival is SO much better than setting up a booth! It makes the commission worth it.

2 comments:

  1. That is so classy! Great design! By the way, do you think you will have any "beads in time" in your shop? If so, can you drop me a line? :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) I don't care for moderated comments but due to people posting ads in the comments section I've been forced to add this function.