Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Snaps Pattern Now Available

The pattern is done!

                  
The pattern for the basic bead encased snap which I created for my Carpetbagger series of cuffs is now available at my Etsy store for just $5.                                              
I'll be working on the fancier version ASAP and hopefully will have that available within a week.   I really have a zillion ideas for these, it's like a beaded bead...so many options.                                        
I think I worked out all the kinks and got this to be a pretty easy design....my needle didn't even get bent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) I don't care for moderated comments but due to people posting ads in the comments section I've been forced to add this function.