Friday, August 21, 2009

Completed! Done! Finished!

After doing the demo today I came home, had dinner, answered phone calls and e-mail and sat down and finished my Beadwork Challenge. Maybe Michelle putting hers on BD today was the inspiration I needed to finish or maybe it was just I had the time.

The third time was definitely the charm and I'm really happy with how it turned out. I always know something works for me when I can imagine wearing it with different outfits which isn't that great as this one goes bye-bye. I wonder what they do with them...do you get them back? Or go into a charity auction? Maybe I'll ask.

Now I've just got to find the instructions for sending it in...dang, I hate when I put things in a safe place. However...I did just find another sheet of bead society mailing list in my quick search. I swear things hide until you've quit looking for them.

**rummage, rummage**

Hehehe....how silly....I had pinned it to my workboard, right under my nose.

Cool, I can take pictures tomorrow and get it in the mail Monday....way before deadline!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) I don't care for moderated comments but due to people posting ads in the comments section I've been forced to add this function.