Monday, August 31, 2009

Beadwork's Pattern Play Challenge

The winner's were announced today and are up on the Beading Daily website
http://beadingdaily.com/blogs/daily/archive/2009/08/30/beadwork-s-pattern-play-challenge-winners.aspx

Yes...I'm a winner. My "Doodles" bracelet won in the "Most Off The Wall" category as one of the "zaniest" entries. I can't take credit for it....it looks just like the fabric I worked from.

I'm getting ready to head down to Vegas for beads....sitting with dye on my hair while I have my coffee and do my daily online stuff. Can't say I'm looking forward to the trip....two hours on the freeway is not too much fun and I'll be glad when I'm back. I just need to remember to put some CDs in the car (I can't remember where I put my MP3 player...probably somewhere safe), take a BIG iced latte and stay focused. If I'm lucky I'll be back by 3pm.

I finished the tile bracelet last night, I changed up the design a little bit and it is gorgeous! (If I say so myself). There are just under 200 Swarovski crystals in it all in Fall colors making it look very rich. I love it when a design coes together.

Well...I better go get the dye off my hair before the hair drops out...wouldn't THAT be a great look for my upcoming glossy article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) I don't care for moderated comments but due to people posting ads in the comments section I've been forced to add this function.