Saturday, August 29, 2009

Vegas again????

Much as I love the bead stores there, I don't know that I'm up to the drive again so soon. Then again, I need just the right colors of beads and that's hard to choose online.
I need fall colors in tiny 15s and they have to be matte. And I want to match this ----->>>> wonderful little outfit I found for a first date....do you think it'll make him swoon?

Hands up who took me seriously? Nope...I don't have a date.
This is one of the Haute Couture outfits I've chosen to inspire me for the competition. Believe it or not I think the design I've come up with may actually make a good class.
So...I need beads....but they have to be the right beads...and that means Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) I don't care for moderated comments but due to people posting ads in the comments section I've been forced to add this function.