Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hot Off the Presses!

I decided to make a new set of wire work projects for one of my classes next month. I was feeling in an Art Deco/Nouveau mood but as always the challenge in designing a project for a class is to make it simple enough for a complete beginner and interesting enough for someone who has taken a couple of classes. Then you have to time it so they learn everything they need to complete it on their own if they don't finish in the two hour class.

I think this will work out nicely....of course, best laid plans of mice and men and me being a direct decendant of Murphy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) I don't care for moderated comments but due to people posting ads in the comments section I've been forced to add this function.