Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy.....

Well....actually these are maco tubes...a tiny version of a bugle bead. Bugle beads are taking center stage on my bead bench right now. I'm taking a break from working on my book to make something special to wear for the up coming photoshoot. This is part of a collar I'm making and it involves a lot of bugle netting.

I have two pieces for the book completed, so the sample chapter is coming along nicely. It was interesting that Jeni over at BD was trying to find out who made the pyramid bracelet work by Little Boots on her "Remedy" video as I have a lot of little pyramids around me. Don't have anything like the one Jeni is looking for.....but, it did give me some more ideas for what to do with pyramids.

My vent of the day (and it's a quiet, kinda bored vent) is about people who apologise replete with smileys and winks and still come across as insulting. Do they think they are fooling anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) I don't care for moderated comments but due to people posting ads in the comments section I've been forced to add this function.