Friday, October 2, 2009

Is it October Already?

After last night's class I noticed a poster for the "Ladies Night" and mentioned I was glad for the reminder for next week....I got sweet smiles and "It's tomorrow" OOps!

Ladies Night at the craft store I teach at is a big night for demos and I'm usually there beading away. I better get my act together and make sure they have a table for me....I was chatting with the studio manager last week and she never mentioned it. I need reminding these days.

At least I'll have lots of things to show....because I've been busy. Since my last post I've made four new bracelets and I have a choker started. I also put out the society newletter .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) I don't care for moderated comments but due to people posting ads in the comments section I've been forced to add this function.