Friday, October 9, 2009

Can't Live Without

I frequently talk to my class about my fave tools....and these are they. I recently lost my tweezer/scoop and boy did I miss it. It has to be the thing I use most and after turning my studio upside down to no avail I just had to buy a new set. For about $3 and so much less with a coupon these are a steal.

I need to get the trunk of my car sorted out today ready to load up tonight so I'll just be ready to go in the morning. At least with the one hour time difference we don't have to be up at the crack of dawn. I'm getting a twinge of panic so I really need to sit down, make a list and start checking things off....I know I'm ready but there's always that deal with last minute stuff.

I do need to take some work down with me....I find if I'm actually beading and people see that I'm doing one bead at a time they appreciate my work so much more.

These are three of the bracelets that will be on sale this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new bracelets - especially the colorful one! You are so right about being observed applying one bead at a time. It makes it so much more hand crafted and desirable. You go girl, have a great time and hope to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) I don't care for moderated comments but due to people posting ads in the comments section I've been forced to add this function.