Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tornado

I don't know if it was the storms we've been having lately or what but the latest flatwork cuff definitely made me think "Tornado".


I got the inspiration for this one from one of my polymer beads, it just seemed like it would make for a nice fabric design.


Of course, now I want to do something with the original bead as a focal.
A designer's job is never done.
The pattern for "Tornado" should be in my shops today or tomorrow if you want to make one of your own....if I had time I'd love to make this one up in the colors of Van Gogh's Starry Night.

But....the extra crystals arrived for my Ice Queen challenge piece so that is on the beading board today.

Happy Tuesday everyone...and I hope you have time to bead today :)

5 comments:

  1. That came out really nice - and I can see where you can see a swirly tornado running through the bracelet :o)

    And, oooh...can't wait to see the end result of the Ice Queen challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a perfect match to your polymer clay bead! Ohhh yes I too think one in Starry Night colours would be gorgeous! Stunning work as always Mikki.

    Karyn
    Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all.
    I'm really happy with the result of Tornado :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :) I don't care for moderated comments but due to people posting ads in the comments section I've been forced to add this function.