Saturday, September 26, 2009

Playing Catch Up

I got caught up a little today. I went through my UFOs and found a bracelet that just needed some embellishment so I finished that. I bezeled a pendant too.....just not sure how I'll embellish it or what I'll hang it from. It's a little engraved metal pendant with a heart cut out so I backed it with red delicas in peyote stitch so the heart is now red. It's cute. So basically not my style at all...lol!

The brother came for a visit Friday and he'll leave tomorrow....so I may get a bit more catching up done. Visiting is cool and all but it sure messes up the productivity. Yeah...I know, I'm a workaholic.

I'm torn about what to make for the craft fair. On one hand I'd like to have a lot of stock, on the other hand I don't want to make a lot of lower price range things just to fill a booth. I think I'll just dress my table really well and do the less is more thing. I do need to make some of the finger armor pieces....I've been wearing the one I made and it's been getting rave reviews. Maybe that's waht I need to do tomorrow...er...today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :) I don't care for moderated comments but due to people posting ads in the comments section I've been forced to add this function.